Monday, June 08, 2009

Mark Graduated from Law School

 



Well three years has gone by in a flash. It seems like just yesterday Mark and I were packing up our lives in Virginia and moving to DC so he could start law school. I remember in those first days I was soooooooooo excited for him. You would of thought I was starting school. I loved hearing about Contracts and Torts...but then he got into the boring subjects like International Law and Corperations ...blah...

It was a lot of work and although he loves learning about the law ...it took a LOT of his time and he probably missed out on one or two things because of it. I don't think he would change a thing though. Now we are Kentuckians (ha ha) and Mark is only a few months away from being a Lawyer. I am sooooo proud of him. I know if Maddie understood everything Mark has done in the past 3 years, she would be so proud of her dad too. He is a great role model for her...he had a dream and he had no problem dropping everything and achieving it. Love that man.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: