Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh what a Monday! This morning as I was attempting to turn into the drive way to my workplace I noticed a line of fire trucks in the driveway. As I attempted to turn in a fireman waved me a way with a do not enter scowl. I called work and confirmed there was no way in. I then made my way around the block and parked in a nearby (keen on towing none residents) community.
I then had to figure out how to walk into work. What called all this? The trash trucks load caught fire. In an effort to save the vehicle, the driver dumped the burning trash in our drive way. The location which he dropped the burning mess blocked all entrances and exits to the community, causing a gridlock of resident`s cars trying to get to work. After parking I had to walk over some of the mess and right part the smoldering trash to get to my building. The fire is now out and the driveway has been unblocked but as you can see from the picture, the trash remains. Oh what a start to the week!

No comments: