Monday, November 13, 2006

I don't heart Pheonix

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I don't heart Phoenix
Current mood: tired

My flight out of DC left an HOUR late.

Why did it leave so late? Oh because someone walked off with the log book and the plane couldn't take off without it. Obviously he was not in a hurry to bring it back.

Then I got into Phoenix an hour late. I might of made my connecting flight but since I was in the BACK of the plane it took me too long to get off and they'd closed the doors already. I learned no one needing to connect to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Portland or Anchorage made their flights. There were a LOT of angry people in the customer service line. Luckily for me I only had to wait an extra hour for my flight, Portland and Anchorage passangers have to wait till tomorrow.

So here I am waiting at the airport, bored and passing time online. :)

Hope this does not set a presadent for my whole trip. :(

No comments: