Monday, November 20, 2006

The luckiest girl in the world. . .



























I do not know how I have gotten so lucky. I have found a sweet man that loves me. I am spoiled and sometimes even a spoiled brat. I have gotten so use to the sweet things he will do for me that when he hasn't done something sweet and amazing I will pout.

After my first day back at work he made me a wonderful candlelit meal of Braised Lamb. Last night I came home and since we were separating for a few days over thanksgiving he decided to do a fun meal for us. He made this amazing rolled bread (the dough itself was filled with flavor, then mozzarella and homemade tomato sauce was rolled in it), he also made bread sticks (filled with flavor and mozzarella melted on top), served with homemade tomato sauce and a tasty chianti. I was in heaven. I ate till I could not possible eat another bite.

How did I get so lucky to find a man, that as busy as he is, still finds times for little sweet surprises almost every day. I will miss him over the next couple of days. He is my heart.

No comments: